HP3000-L Archives

March 2010, Week 2

From:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ray Shahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:10:27 -0600
An Irish priest is driving down to  New York  and gets stopped for
speeding in Connecticut . The state trooper smells alcohol on the
priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the
car.

He says, 'Sir, have you been drinking?'

'Just water,' says the priest.

The trooper says, 'Then why do I smell wine?'

The priest looks at the bottle and says, 'Good Lord! He's done it
again!'

 Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an
important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.   Looking up to
heaven he said, 'Lord take pity on me.   If you find me a parking place
I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me
Irish Whiskey!'

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Paddy looked up again and said, 'Never mind, I found one.'