SCUBA-SE Archives

March 2010

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:25:57 -0400
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:00:26 -0400, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>> Let ANYONE who disputes Chuck Hopf's hijacking role (other than Chuck
>>Hopf the lyiing scumbag) speak up here.
>
>Will I do.

That's a VACUOUS assertion, with absolute no facts, Ding Dong!

>Now I have to block you on yet another computer.

Your LIES about your "block senders list" on my posts are getting very,
very old.  You were caught LYING several time the past few times I posted
already.

> You're way more trouble than you've ever been worth . .. or every will be.

Why did you keep coming back, with NOTHING of substance to say other
than lying about your blocked list.

To make this post non-vacuous on my part, let me mention the ONLY
contribution Lee Bell had ever contributed to SCUBA was in causing
Ken Smith to lose $2,500 betting against my $50,000 (to his credit, he
did not try to welch as almost anyone else in Scuba-L might have).  The
bet was that I could not ignore Lee Bell for 3 month in Scuba-L.

I would have donated most of it to a berth on the Cayman Aggressor
NEDfest for Jeff Kell, who volunteered to take on all the Scuba-L refugees
from Scuba-L to his inactive Scuba-SE (about the same as now).

Then Jeff fell ill and had to hospitalized.  During his months of coma in the
hospital, I gave Jeff's mother the amount of CASH that's the equivalent of
an Aggressor berth, to help defray Jeff's medical expenses.

Lee benefited SCUBA via Ken Smith's monetary loss betting on Lee.  That's
the only contribution Lee Bell has ever made to Scuba forums anywhere.

It was during this period of Jeff's coma that Chuck Hopf tried to take over
Scuba-SE.  I negotiated with Jeff's boss to allow Chuck to act as a
TEMPORARY Co-Owner during Jeff's coma, under conditions that forbade
him to take the list away as he did!

The rest was HISTORY, repeated during the past two months, about Chuck
Hopf's invalid and illegal hijacking of scuba-SE.

Reef Fish Bob.