HP3000-L Archives

December 2009, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:58:33 -0600
Looks normal to me. Except the 4200 does speak SNMP, you may want to
look into enabling these features.
Whenever an event occurs on the printer, such as the print cover is
opened or the printer runs out of paper, the HP Jetdirect or Embedded
Jetdirect Inside print server has the ability to send an alert to a
designated server via an SNMP trap.

Michael Anderson,
J3k Solutions