HP3000-L Archives

December 2009, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:26:01 -0600
It is probably a hung spooler process, and a re-boot is probably your
only choice. You need to findout why the spooler process is getting in
this state, not how to get it out of this state.

You should post your system config entry for ldev 703, and the NPCONFIG
or NMMGR/DTC config info related to LDEV 703 also.
Include the brand/model of the printer on LDEV 703.

Someone on this list should have an answer with all the above info.

Michael Anderson,
J3k Solutions