HP3000-L Archives

November 2009, Week 1

From:
Jim Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 04:35:46 -0800
Can anyone advise on how CSL products can nowadays be obtained? (ahh good ol Interex - where's my card? ha ha)
 ----------
PMP credential. IT since 1987. SQL Server 2k/2k5/2k8 admin, Advanced Crystal Reports 8.5/9/11 development & instruction, Project Management (small to medium scale), HP3000 expert, IBM/SCO/HP UNIX exp., Migrations/Conversions, ERP tier I & II expert.
See my resume' at: http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/resumes/jim_chance/jimchanceyahoo
Company: http://www.practical-technology-solutions.com
Jim Chance, PMP, Founder of Practical Technology Solutions
1485 County Road 1575
Ashland, Ohio, 44805
Cell: 419-651-6704
Fax: 732-601-6704