HP3000-L Archives

October 2009, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 19:49:42 -0400
Thanks, but I didn't want to try randomly trying things.  Once you start
with ;SHR, something else will happen and next thing you know, I'll need
to specify ;MULTI or ;GMULTI or the Domain, then any number items down
the slippery slope :FILE lets you do.  Finally after all that effort,
one finds the two programs need to access the same file two incompatible
ways.

I'm trying to figure that out up front without trying all the
combinations.