HP3000-L Archives

September 2009, Week 3

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:49:06 -0400
Following Chuck's logic that this just does not happen, (see separate post) AND following the POGO paradigm that the enemy is usually "Us."  I'd look for a nightly batch job that deleting old files.  Probably by written by the System Manager when he was reading a VESoft manual.  It could have been written years ago and now the age of the files has probably crossed the job's line.

I don't have a problem with such jobs, one just has to be careful where it deletes from and what it is deleting.

Tracy Johnson
Office 1-757-766-4318