HP3000-L Archives

September 2009, Week 3

From:
Tony Tibbenham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Tibbenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:04:03 +0100
I wish I was there but getting over from the UK is a little too far for
1 day, even for such exalted company.

I anticipate a great event where the future for 3000's homesteaders may
be made less risky if they listen closely to some of the presentations.

It is well worth attending for anyone who has a 3000 still in
production.

More details at ..
http://3000newswire.blogs.com/3000_newswire/2009/09/will-we-see-you-one-
week-from-today.html