HP3000-L Archives

September 2009, Week 2

From:
Jim Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:19:08 -0700
Your a regular smart ass.

Actively seeking HP3000 consulting/contract work anywhere in the United States; OR full-time/perm as an IT Mgr/Director, Project Manager or Crystal Developer in OHIO.

PMP credential. IT since 1987. SQL Server 2k/2k5/2k8 admin, Advanced Crystal Reports 8.5/9/11 development and teaching, Project Management (small and medium scale), HP3000 expert, IBM/SCO/HP UNIX exp., Migrations/Conversions, ERP tier I & II expert.

See my resume' at: http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/resumes/jim_chance/jimchanceyahoo
Company: http://www.practical-technology-solutions.com

Jim Chance, DBA/Founder: Practical Technology Solutions
Ashland, Ohio, 44805
Cell: 419-651-6704
Fax: 732-601-6704
Email: [log in to unmask]