HP3000-L Archives

August 2009, Week 5

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:21:28 -0400
Actually, I can't watch American shows on TV, never mind the Internet.

Most of all these shows on TV are mind numbing, brainless crap at best.

However, I do restrict my viewing to channels like the Food Network channel
(I get some great recipes from some great chefs), the Fox Soccer Channel and
the Game Show network. I still think "Jeopardy" is the best game show on TV.

Whatever happened to great shows like "The Andy Griffith Show" ? Now, that
was a TV show to watch! I enjoyed it so much I had to go buy all the DVD's
of the show.

OK, it's back to the HP3000 world of reality and back to my current little
novelty project ("Deal Or No Deal"). Almost done.

Happy 3K'ing to one and all.....

Brian.