HP3000-L Archives

June 2009, Week 2

From:
Brett Forsyth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett Forsyth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 09:39:15 -0400
Wow, I thought my email would have been loaded by now with various
pictures of Series III and Series 48/58/68/70 – but not a one... (sniff, sniff)

Come on folks - this is for HP3000 posterity - one last little claim to infamy
before we fall off the far edge of the Internet.

Best places to look would be older config and sales guides, old promo
literature, and the like.

Personal pictures accepted as well, but please leave out all the half naked
models (that means you Donna – no Chippendales allowed).