HP3000-L Archives

June 2009, Week 2

Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:56:04 -0700
Gordon Montgomery wrote:
".... Has anyone found an equivalent to the HP's job environment in the
Windows world? ...."

Hi Gordon:

We're Transformix Computer Corp. We represent the SunGard Bi-tech Transport
migration toolset.  It contains an MPE Batchjob and Spooler replacement and
processes MPE/iX JCL, UDC's and Command Files almost exactly as is.  It
works on Windows, Linux and UNIX.  Moreover, during our migration projects
in the past we have supplied replacements for the most common HP and
third-party utilities. This approach significantly shortens the time it
takes to migrate MPE/iX applications to new platforms.

Although in the past we've never unbundled it, we would be willing to do
that for a serious customer.

Charles Finley
(619) 795-0720