HP3000-L Archives

May 2009, Week 5

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 23:21:26 +0200
In message
<[log in to unmask]>, joseph
dolliver <[log in to unmask]> writing at 09:04:13 in his/her local time
opines:-
>They did not publish his middle name in the article  :
>
>Michaelle magua Jean and that is some way was connected to Col. Edmund
>Munro from the last of the mohicans.
>
>Something about being French I guess.

I've had a few private messages about involuntary gender reassignment
:-(

So, responding to your cri de coeurs, I must acknowledge that the person
eating her heart, out, was a woman.

I guess her seal was fated....

Terrible story, though; just bloody offal.

She doesn't lend herself to palindromes like Sarah ('Kayaks, alas,
Alaska yak') though.....

I am, your umbles servant,

Roy