HP3000-L Archives

May 2009, Week 3

From:
donna hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 14:27:08 -0700
I reckon you mean 2.2.8 for samba...?

Samba on 5.5 isn't really supported but afaik it should work.  And of course
your saying that it is working in your environment seems to imply that it
does :-)

As for the occasional failures -- I don't know what to tell you.  You might
check the log files to see if there's anything useful mentioned.  About the
only other thing I can suggest is to smarten up your mpe process to check
the eof before proceeding.    - d

---
Donna Hofmeister
Allegro Consultants, Inc.