HP3000-L Archives

May 2009, Week 1

From:
Todd Niedringhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd Niedringhaus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 14:43:34 -0400
Hello Everyone,

1st, I apologize for the late response.  I had to step out of the office.

As it turns out, there was a problem restoring the database to the test account; within the past couple of days.

So, the root file was definitely pointing to an old dataset.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Todd N-haus

> Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:02:46 -0700
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Image Error
> To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
>

> Todd,
>
> I am sure the experts will jump in with a better answer.
>
> One way for this to happen is, when you restore a database using the PARTDB option, the database did not get fully restored. So you have a restored root file pointing to an old dataset. (or a restored dataset pointing to an old root file)
>
> You can see if that is what happened by doing a
>
> LISTF DBNAME@,3 and check the dates (creation, restore, etc)
>
> HTH,
>
> -Craig

HotmailŪ has a new way to see what's up with your friends.