HP3000-L Archives

March 2009, Week 4

Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:26:39 -0400
Hi,

I wanted to ask if anyone here ever came across the following
Amisys error or have any ideas on how to possibly solve it (The error
basically has to do with entering authorization headers, which mysteriously
disappear and then we see "E;            -11" when we look behind the
scenes in the data set.)

Here is a discussion about the error...

"Good news!  We ran a debug (DBG2) in test and it looks like we've uncovered
some very valuable clues.

Our test...

We entered a known issue case in our test account that interfaces with HSS
(AMITEST), once with an invalid provider number (162728) and once with a
valid provider number (90431).  The debug script for each is attached.

Our findings...

- As you'll note from the attached, in both the valid and invalid scenarios,
the mysterious "E;            -11" is present for a field named
"AWB-PROV-AFF-NO".

- As you'll note from the attached, the issue on the auth screen only
occurred for the invalid provider (162728), but not the valid provider
(90431).  Seems like the invalid provider triggers the otherwise minor
background bug to come forward and interfere with auth entry.

- We also attempted a similar test in our test account that DOES NOT
interface with HSS (AIHTEST) and noted that the mysterious "E;   -11"
garbage data was not present there.  Seems to point to something related to
the HSS interface.

It seems like we've got our finger on the issue but with our limited
understanding we're not sure what it means.  We're hoping that you'll be
able to fill the gap, and most importantly, guide us toward a resolution.

Please let me know if you have any questions."

If anyone has any idea for a solution then please email me your idea to

Thanks,
Zack