HP3000-L Archives

March 2009, Week 4

From:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:09:41 -0400
Hello Listers,
We're replacing some servers, and moving licensed MS products from
the old (retiring) to the new boxes.  Unfortunately, we do not have
the media for SQL Server 2000 Standard edition, and the reseller who
supplied the original software is no longer affiliated with CFA.  We
do have the license and product key, but we're having a difficult
time locating a CD from which to load the software.

Dealing with MS has been frustrating, to say the least... Does anyone
have a disk we could borrow, or a backup copy?  Will compensate for
media cost and shipping, of course.

Thank you,

Connie Sellitto
Programmer/Analyst