HP3000-L Archives

March 2009, Week 2

From:
Dan Cossey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Cossey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:45:29 -0400
To the HP e3000 Community:

Client Systems is pleased to announce that the first phase of HP e3000 JAZZ
content is now available to the community on our website:
www.clientsystems.com.  There is more content to be added, but hats off to
Dan Cossey for toiling away at this large project to make sure this information
is available to the e3000 community.  Please take a look at the content and
we welcome any comments or suggestions you may have (other than
conspiracy theories).

Client Systems continues to serve the e3000 community as we have for over
12 years by offering ‘everything e3000!’ from hardware (N, A and DR deals!),
upgrades, add-on software, 3rd party h/w & s/w support, licensing, and
expertise……and we will beat any broker offer on a valid e3000 system!

Client Systems would also like to remind the community that we offer a broad
range of IT products and services including:

HP blade, Integrity, and Itanium servers

Storage (HP, Pillar Data, Left Hand)

Workstations

Virtualization Solutions (VM/Virtual Iron, assessments, implementations)

Cisco

Printronix printers and supplies

Thanks for your support of the e3000 and the community and we wish you all
a great St. Patrick’s Day weekend.  Sláinte!

Client Systems’ e3000 Team!

www.clientsystems.com

303-873-6503