SCRAPPY Archives

March 2009

SCRAPPY@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Cindy Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:02:44 -0400
You are invited to help us celebrate the accomplishments of our 2009
SoCon Winter Sport Champions.  On Wednesday, April 1st at noon, we will
be honoring the men's indoor track, wrestling, women's basketball, and
men's basketball champions at Lansing Court on the UTC campus.  The
event is open to the public and will feature free food, cake, drinks,
and giveaway items for those in attendance.  Come out and support the
Mocs as we congratulate these student-athletes on their fantastic
seasons!

2009 SoCon Winter Champions Celebration
Wednesday, April 1
12:00 PM
Lansing Court near the UTC University Center
FREE food, FREE drinks, and FREE giveaways

Go Mocs!

Men's Indoor Track - Two Individual Southern Conference Champions
Wrestling - 2008-2009 Southern Conference Champions; Southern Conference
Tournament Champions; 7 NCAA Qualifiers
Women's Basketball - 2008-2009 Regular Season Southern Conference
Champions; WNIT Participant
Men's Basketball - 2008-2009 Southern Conference Tournament Champions;
NCAA Championship Participant