HP3000-L Archives

February 2009, Week 4

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:02:51 -0800
--- On Wed, 2/25/09, Paul Raulerson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The point being, it may not be a simple black and white ethical issue, there
are a lot of shades of grey here.

Personally I think this is where law has not kept up with technology.

We are to young to remember when Radio was going to destroy the record industry.
Some may remember when TV was going to be the end of the movie industry.
Home taping was going to kill music.
VHS (video) would be the death of Hollywood.

http://www.chicadelatele.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/the-pirate-bay.gif

-Craig