HP3000-L Archives

February 2009, Week 4

From:
Gordon Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gordon Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:50:52 -0700
I decided to try and load some patches for the spooler and ftp,
so I downloaded the patches and ran patchix. It didn't seem to
run like I remembered, so I downloaded the latest patchix from
HP and installed according to the instructions. But when I run the
new one, I get the following error.

SYS:showme
USER: #S1680,MANAGER.SYS,INSTALL      (NOT IN BREAK)
RELEASE: C.70.00   MPE/iX HP31900 C.39.06   USER VERSION: C.70.00
CURRENT: WED, FEB 25, 2009,  5:19 PM
LOGON:   WED, FEB 25, 2009,  4:19 PM
CPU SECONDS: 27         CONNECT MINUTES: 60
$STDIN LDEV: 41         $STDLIST LDEV: 41
SYS:patchix
UNRESOLVED EXTERNALS: _px_sched_yield  (LDRERR 512)
Failed to locate the exported code symbol(s) for the imported code symbol(s)
listed above. (LDRERR 522)
Native mode loader message 522
Unable to load program to be run. (CIERR 625)

I am not sure how to fix this. I reloaded the 9 files from a backup, so I'm
back at the version I was using before, but I would like to make sure
I have the current one to load these two patches. Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gordon Montgomery
Living Scriptures, Inc.