HP3000-L Archives

January 2009, Week 2

From:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:58:49 -0700

I know this off topic.  For the first time I find myself doing none
medical EDI.

Does anyone know where I would get a transaction guide for a

873 - Commodity Movement Services

And

846 -Inventory Inquiry/Advice

Thanks

Kent Wallace

On-line business systems

This electronic message and any attached documents are intended only for the named addressee(s). This communication from TransCanada may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and it must not be disclosed, copied, forwarded or distributed without authorization. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.