HP3000-L Archives

January 2009, Week 2

From:
Jim Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:12:45 -0800
Goal: To obtain consulting/contract work anywhere in the US, or a perm position in OH
• IT professional since 1985
• Certified Project Management Professional
• Technical and management experience with Conversions & migrations
• Solid ERP/manufacturing systems exposure for 20 years
• Energetic, systematic, organized individual
• Kaizen leader
• Sarbanes Oxley knowledge
• Team leader for functional business areas, IT teams and “director” levels exposure
• Knowledge of multiple operating systems: Windows server, AS/400, HP3000, IBM/SCO UNIX, Linux
• Database intimacy with DB2, MS SQL 2k/2k5, Access, Image and others
• Developed business solutions with: MS T-SQL, Crystal 9,11; Powerhouse, COBOL, UNIX scripts, stored procedures, triggers, etc..
• MS SQL administration experience
• MS Project 175 line item project management with a 200k budget over 13 months
• Disaster planning/prevention/assessment and plan writing
• SQL log shipping/fail-over design-setup-implementation accomplishments
• Training skills
• Implemented solutions that saved businesses over 1million dollars in ways, means, forms, time and productivity gains since 1985
• Acute analysis capabilities to decipher user needs at all levels for clear, concise and accurate methodologies and logical approaches to remediation
• Unique skills combination of technical/development, management and infrastructure experience

My resume’ can be provided upon request. I thank you for your precious time and I look forward to hearing from you. I appreciate anything you can do, even a job lead at your company or another’s is much appreciated.

Jim Chance, DBA Practical Technology Solutions
Founder
Ashland, Ohio, 44805
Cell: 419-651-6704
Fax: 732-601-6704

A+, PMP Certified, IT purveyor since 1985. SQL Server, Crystal, Project Management, HP3000, UNIX, Migrations/Conversions, ERP expert.

***
Rent our condo in sunny warm Estero, Florida:
http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/23683.html