HP3000-L Archives

January 2009, Week 2

From:
Scott Swartzell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Swartzell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:38:00 -0700
"So, I thought, skiing sounds fun.  How hard could it be?
Certainly not as embarrasing as falling out of the ferris wheel last summer."

"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!  Butt I did NOT expect that!"

"Little Billy decided NOT to park his skis in the slot so cleverly provided by the resort."

While hanging from the ski lift, James Bond thought to himself, "I shall have to stop teasing Q about all of his geeky gadgets so he won't pull the exploding pants trick on me again."

"I guess I shouldn't have asked him to pull my finger...."

Scott