HP3000-L Archives

December 2008, Week 4

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:00:29 -0500
Gary: Thanks for the posting. Thankfully, the problem doesn't happen very
often. Been many months (or even over a year) since the last time it
happened.

Hasn't happened again since then, (so far).

As I can start up and shut down the system ok without the system failure
happening I am not worried about it.

Hopefully, it'll be 2010 before it happens again.

Brian.