HP3000-L Archives

December 2008, Week 4

From:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 01:38:08 -0500
The only time I have seen the error message:

"MPE FILE ERROR 0 RETURNED BY FREADDIR ON ROOT FILE"

is when I had dynamic expansion turned on Master datasets (MDX)

Do not use it (MDX) -- it is buggy and causes this problem every time.

(None of the >master data sets is enabled for dynamic expansion.) -- better
check that again.

Brian.