HP3000-L Archives

November 2008, Week 4

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:43:45 -0800
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard the following, both publicly
and while on the Board of OpenMPE, ... Paivinen said. "Some questions have
been brought up that we hadn't originally thought of, that we need to go
back and think about and try and understand."

That sound you hear is the sand running out of the hourglass.

John Burke

Our report on the HP source code announcement is on our Web site.
Have a look at what 40 minutes of briefing adds to the HP Web page
language and details.

<http://3000newswire.com/blog>

Best of luck,
--

Ron Seybold, Editor
The 3000 NewsWire -- 512.331.0075 -- [log in to unmask]