HP3000-L Archives

November 2008, Week 3

From:
Charles C Cookston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles C Cookston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:18:42 -0500
I have also used Minisoft for this.  It works very well.
We have several COBOL HP programs that dynamically update an SQL database.
We also use this as a migration tool.  The HP programs update the IMAGE and
the SQL keeping both in sync.  Later we will only update SQL and drop the
HP.

Charlie Cookston
Web Navigation LLC
317-259-1426