HP3000-L Archives

November 2008, Week 1

From:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 06:57:39 -0800
I paid 2.37 on Saturday in Seattle.  I believe we get our gas from
Alaska.

We have the highest state gasoline tax in the nation that's to our
democratic governor Christine Gregoire.

She is running for governor again, and they advertise as her
accomplishments that she got the gasoline sales tax pasted and fixed the
traffic on the roads.

She got the tax past but the roads are still broke, the money goes in
the general fund.

Kent Wallace - Business Intelligence Developer
Healthcare Management Administrators Inc
Phone - 425-289-5267