HP3000-L Archives

November 2008, Week 1

From:
Joe Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:39:29 -0500
this is on a 918RX running MPE 5.5.  When the system sends out a print job to
the local network printers a blank page is ejected before the print out starts.
The printer is an OCe printer that is in use at 25 other locations without error.

I've checked the enviroment file (nothing.hpenv.sys) and it is blank, the
printer config is identical to the rest of my sites,  The NPCONFIG is identical.

Any suggentions?