HP3000-L Archives

November 2008, Week 1

From:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 12:08:38 -0800
The folks promoting the Global Warming agenda have seen a windfall in
achieving significant U.S. and world wide reduction of greenhouse gasses.

I don't think we can deny that higher gas prices (just recently decreasing)
and declining world economies have translated to:
	a. Reduced purchases of large vehicles (all vehicles in general).
	b. Reduced operation of large vehicles (all vehicles in general).
	c. Increased purchase of hybrid and other reduced emissions
vehicles.
	d. Decreased world wide manufacturing output & associated emissions.

It appears to me that the world wide economy and increased gas prices (until
recent) have accomplished Global Warming reduction goals that government
agreements could not have achieved in years.  What concerns me from the
perspective of "trust" of the scientific community promoting the "Global
Warming" agenda is that we have not seen news reports or scientific reports
documenting what the positive impact of the noted reduction of man-made
emissions is and what impact this has had on the Global Warming number.

If I have missed a news source, I welcome your input.

Regards,