HP3000-L Archives

October 2008, Week 5

From:
Paul Raulerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Raulerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 23:11:29 -0500
Sure, I qualified it just because I am used to having the listings,
object, binary and source all the same name. On - ah - less
"interesting" operating systems. I suppose it is just a habit now to
setup that structure. :)

Yep, it gives out the same error.

:cob85xl disctst,disctst.obj.rsen,disclst

**** ERROR 491   UNABLE TO OPEN FILE COBLIST .
NONEXISTENT PERMANENT FILE  (FSERR 52)

run COBOL.PUB.SYS,ANSI85;parm=7;info=""
Program terminated in an error state. (CIERR 976)
ERRORS IN COMPILE
    setjcw jcw=fatal
Unless a CONTINUE is in effect, the remainder of the
current UDC will be flushed. (CIWARN 1723)