HP3000-L Archives

October 2008, Week 3

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:24:39 -0700
--- On Tue, 10/21/08, Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

No worse than Gary Hard daring the press to find anyone he has
had an affair with.

No worse then Eliot Spitzer using monitored money to pay for sex
services.

I think both are pretty stupid.

Brice,

Yes it was obviously stupid, but it was not what stood out for me.  That was only one man's stupidity.

Here is the less obvious statement.

"Tim Mahoney also has admitted to an affair with a Martin County
official, described only as a Palm City woman, he met on a trip to
Washington, D.C., when the county was seeing federal aid to cover
hurricane debris removal from within gated communities."

So, now the U.S. has to bailout the financial wizards of Wall Street, AND gated communities get federal funding for hurricane debris removal?  I wonder how much the 'gated' communities paid the official to lobby congress?  Do you think 'Gated communities' have the ability to pay for insurance?

The USA is crumbling fast.   A while back Jim K, posted some negative economic predictions....  in hind sight, Jim was not that far off.

-Craig