HP3000-L Archives

October 2008, Week 3

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:18:58 -0700
Some times I find weird comments in news stories, take this one for example.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/oct/20/mahoney/

It's about Democratic Florida Congressman Mahoney who replaced Congressman Mark Foley.  Mahoney campaigned on a safer more 'moral' world for our children platform.

So what do I find weird beside the obvious?

"Tim Mahoney also has admitted to an affair with a Martin County
official, described only as a Palm City woman, he met on a trip to
Washington, D.C., when the county was seeing federal aid to cover
hurricane debris removal from within gated communities."

Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.

-Craig