HP3000-L Archives

October 2008, Week 2

From:
Paul Raulerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Raulerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:37:49 -0500
You might want to drop a line to this fellow, I have known him (and
disagreed with with him politically :) for oh - a decade or two.
Great person to talk to about anything photographic. :)

http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/photo.html

Also, I am rather partial to the Nikon D40 for all kinds of "regular"
photos. I don't like the D70/D80's nearly as much for some reason.  I
like the Konica Maxxum 7D.

YMMV, etc.

-Paul