HP3000-L Archives

October 2008, Week 1

From:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 01:43:37 -0500
Quoting Tracy Johnson (in part):

"Dear Roy!

I'll be sure to nominate you and campaign to have you voted in the next
board election by February!

That way, you can dial in on all the executive sessions!

Once elected, since you're in the U.K. the board will certainly be pleased
to have an International bill on every session conference call! Maybe we can
also vote you in as assistant Treasurer?  Then we will also have to send you
a signature card from the bank to you by Registered mail, then you can also
help pay the conference call phone bill.

(I'll need for someone to second the nomination by February.)

--- Original Message was from Roy Brown --- (for sake of clarity)

--- to which I add:

Seconded.... Since I'm treasurer this go 'round, it will be nice to have
your assistance Roy with issues relating to doing business in the European
Union. Thank you.

Like the old saying goes, be careful what you ask for, you just may get it!