HP3000-L Archives

October 2008, Week 1

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:11:38 -0700
Ray,

What you have witnessed it a robbery in plain site.

If they bail the banks out, with out fixing the cause of the problem, they are doomed to fail, and they will be back asking for handouts in a few years.

So in America profits are now private and losses are socialized. Gee... what's the next step?

This is wrong on so many levels, the problem would not have existed if the government did not get involved in the first place.

And now the government is bailing out the banking institutions with money it doesn't have and our grandchildren won't be able to pay off the debt.

Vote C) none of the above....

Fire. Them. All!

-Craig

Whenever I hear bipartisan, I start looking for my wallet.