HP3000-L Archives

September 2008, Week 2

From:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brice Yokem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:45:12 -0400
Could this possibly be any worse than Obama/Biden being elected?

If things should go terribly wrong, if the McCain-Palin ticket should be elected,
and should anything happen to John McCain, the scenario where the governor
of Alaska becomes president of the United States could well happen in my
lifetime, something I never otherwise thought would happen.