HP3000-L Archives

August 2008, Week 4

From:
Charles Finley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Finley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:33:07 -0700
Hi All:

We have been asked by and end-user to probe about the availability of a 939,
959 or 969 with any configuration that has a transferable license.  This is
to be used as a backup or Disaster Recovery system for an existing system.
It must have a transferable license and it must be really inexpensive
($1,000 or less).  The end user will pay freight.  This is NOT an urgent
requirement.

FYI, I will not be involved in the selection process.  I will only collect
contact information and pass it on.  The only reason I am gathering this
information is because the customer does not want to be contacted directly
by someone hoping to sell their computer.  Therefore, I will not reveal who
the end user is to anyone.  They will contact anyone who they feel meets
their criteria.

Charles Finley

619-795-0720