HP3000-L Archives

August 2008, Week 2

From:
donna hofmeister <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:35:14 -0700
just guessing....but since there is no such thing (afaik) as a temporary
directory (which mama papa etc are) I'm pretty sure that's why your build is
failing.  you may be getting a goofy error (false positive) on the purge.

you may want to consider using /tmp and some conjured file name.         - d

---
Donna Hofmeister
Allegro Consultants, Inc.
408-252-2330