HP3000-L Archives

August 2008, Week 2

From:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Saylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:31:44 -0700
Quest Software continues support of the 3000 community with HA/DR alternatives as well as clustering multiple 3000's to appear as a single server. With the increased availability of 3000 hardware and rentals on the market. Quest's products offer a great alternatives in the economic time we are having to provide functionality beyond the current systems, handle seasonal growth, or new increased growth, meet audit requirements and safeguard business operations in the event of an unexpected outage or interruption. We have seen an upswing in customers re-investing in the 3000 as a way to prolong the inevitable move to the open systems platform as a less expensive alternative to shelling out the big bucks on new technology. We also have BridgeWare a data migration tool that has been used by over 400+ companies that have migrated over 1000 servers.

We have clusters of N4000 servers that far exceed the computing power of a single N4000. So growth is not a factor if you are out growing your 3000 and need to remain on the platform in the interim. Please contact me directly for more information. We work with many of the hardware resellers and customers selling equipment to provide more iron-clad solutions for homesteading customers.

John Saylor
Director of Sales, Specialized Markets

Quest Software
5 Polaris Way, Building 5