HP3000-L Archives

August 2008, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2008 19:20:07 +0200
Hi James, you wrote :

   Path Number           Device Path              Device Type
   P0                    56/52.0   (dec)          Seq. record access media
   P1                    56/52.4   (dec)          Random access media
   P2                    56/52.5   (dec)          Random access media

Ah, ah, no 56/52.6 ? Can you tell with certainty, or near-certainty, how
many HDDs your faulty 918 has ? 2 ? 3 ? More ? Could be a disk going bad.

Hope this helps ....

Best regards,

Christian "Old Europe" Lheureux