HP3000-L Archives

July 2008, Week 4

From:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sellitto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:18:46 -0400
Blonde Guy Joke

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde guy were doing construction work
on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and
cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm
going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I
get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a
bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too!"

The next day the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and
cabbage and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.

The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his
death as well.

At the funeral the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd
known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never
would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos
or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife.

Are you ready for it.? ...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He always made his own lunch!"
--
Connie Sellitto
Programmer/Analyst