HP3000-L Archives

July 2008, Week 4

From:
John Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:29:10 -0500
I heard a good one over the weekend.  You can reverse the gender if necessary.

The Reverend was at Bert and Marie's 60th wedding anniversary party,
marveling at how a couple could stay married for 60 years.  Bert said that
one of the keys  was that on their silver anniversary, he took Marie to the
Orient.  "My my, that must have been transformational" said the good
Reverend.  "And what did you do for your golden anniversary?".

"I went back and picked her up", said Bert!

John Lee