HP3000-L Archives

July 2008, Week 4

From:
Dan Horgan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Horgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:56:06 -0400
James wrote:
>P.s.  Don't forget to replace your mpe ':' cartridge before you run low (yes
very little humor so early in the am).

LOL! I worked in support for ASK ERC way back when. We had a saleswoman
come in to support and tell us that her customer called and said they couldn't
get a colon prompt.
We told her they had to order a colon prompt update kit, that they ran out of
colon prompts. She came back 20 minutes later with an HP catalog in her
hands saying she couldn't find the HP part number, wondering if we knew what
the part number was.
She wasn't happy when we let her in on it.....

Dan