HP3000-L Archives

July 2008, Week 2

From:
Larry Simonsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:31:18 -0600
i seem to remember a few years back that there was an issue with full vs.
half duplex on some servers and network equipment.

i have my link configured as 100 mb half duplex but the switch is
configured as full duplex.  we are having some random sessions drop.

this is a 'e3000/A400-100-11' system.  what is the suggested settings?
Larry Simonsen
System Analyst
Flowserve Corporation   1350 North Mountain Springs Parkway Springville,
UT 84883   Phone: 801-489-2450   Fax: 801-491-1750
All opinions expressed herein are my own and reflect, in no way, those of
my employer.
NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail, and attachment(s)
thereto, is confidential and may contain attorney - client privileged
communications. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the e-mail from your computer system without retaining any copies. Thank
you.