HP3000-L Archives

July 2008, Week 2

From:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:52:42 -0500
Andrew:

Senator Barack Hussein Obama didn't say he was going to seek the advice of
the Joint Chiefs of Staff on how to get out of Iraq, he said he was going to
give them a new mission - how to end the war. He specifically said "I'm
going to give them a new mission...." That is telling them what to do, *not*
asking them what to do. See the difference?