HP3000-L Archives

July 2008, Week 1

From:
Craig Lalley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2008 20:30:09 -0700
--- On Fri, 7/4/08, Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Not to worry, if BO gets elected, we will soon reach your prices and
probably go higher.  When the infants got back in control of Congress gas
prices surged.

******************************

Right Denys,

Prices were much more stable when the adolescents were in control.

To me there appears to be no party values, each an every elected official is in it for himself.
It has been shown over and over again, and yet the fiscally irresponsible drunken adolescents are re-elected every year.

There was a time, not so long ago that officials did not what "the appearance of impropriety".  But now we argue, "it depends on what your definition of "is" is.

On this 4th of July, this Great Country is celebrating it's great past, the future is not so bright.

Some families are celebrating with BBQs and picnics.  The Lalley family spent the day learning about 4 dead old white guys, three of them were slave holders.  (Oh, and buying gas)

Enjoy the fireworks.

-Craig

-Craig