HP3000-L Archives

July 2008, Week 1

From:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kent Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:42:12 -0700
Art

I Live by SeaTac(The suburb of Seattle) and commute to Bellevue, until I
can sell the house in Idaho.

I walked to SeaTac (25 minutes) the Airport and catch the bus to
Bellevue (2.25 one way and 50 minutes). I also had to wait 20 minutes
for the bus to arrive. Then walk to work (20 minutes, I am slow).

So 4.50 round trip and about 4 hour compute time.  The distance is 17
miles by my GPS.

My 2000 Nissan Crew Cab gets 19 mpg.

17 * 2 /19 = 1.789 * 4.21 = 7.60  Transit time in the truck is 35
minutes.

4.50  4 hours commute time
7.60  1 hour and 10 minutes

I drive