HP3000-L Archives

June 2008, Week 3

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:24:06 -0700
She's been to court a number of times over this
topic, this is the only one I know anything about, this is what happened:

----
MRAP filed a suit last year over a letter Bardot,
73, sent to then-Interior Minister Nicolas
Sarkozy. In the letter to Sarkozy, now France’s
president, Bardot said France is “tired of being
led by the nose by this population that is
destroying us, destroying our country by imposing
its acts.” Bardot, an animal rights activist, was
reportedly referring to the Muslim feast of Aid
el-Kebir, celebrated by slaughtering sheep.
----

This is a serious offense in France?  She has her
opinion and stated it.  You ever see what PETA
does and says in the US in the name of "animal
rights"?  This is positively tame.  She's against
the killing of animals, she doesn't care what race you are.

Michelle Obama didn't get blasted at all on that
rumor, she's been fairly blasted for the other
nutty things she's said though.  Clinton
operatives started floating a rumor that she said
"whitey" at some function and it was on tape, the
tape never surfaced, no one ran with it, there
was some discussion as to whether it was real,
but everyone was suspicious because the source is
widely known for being full of s**t.

Look at Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and all
their anti-Semitic rants, they never got thrown
in jail for it.  Americans are just more tolerant
of people with dissenting views than the French I guess.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com